Here's How It Works
- Earn points for purchases, less tax and shipping fees, at all George's Music retail stores and online at www.georgesmusic.com
- Earn for every $1 spent
- Receive a Rewards Certificate for every points earned
- Points are available days after purchase
- Rewards Certificates are emailed on the first day of each month
- The maximum reward is per month or per calendar year
- Rewards Certificates expire days after they are issued
Here's An Example
- A Rewards Cardholder makes a purchase on March 15
- points are added to Cardholder's account on April 15
- A Rewards Certificate is e-mailed on May 1
Enter your card number or email address below to check your points balance:
Terms and Conditions:
George's Music Rewards Cardholders receive a Reward on qualified purchases, less tax and shipping fees. Limit one account per individual. Program not open to Corporations, Institutions or employees of George's Music, Inc.
or Musiciansbuy.com. No points are awarded for deposits and layaway items until the purchase is fully paid. Points have no cash value and are not transferrable. Purchases made prior to membership in the program do not qualify
for Reward Points.
Cardholders must have an email address to participate in the program. Rewards certificates are emailed to Cardholders in point increments. Rewards are capped at, and will not exceed,
for any calendar month. Reward certificates expire days after the date they are emailed and have no value after days. Points
will be deducted from the Cardholder's account for any returned merchandise. Only purchases made by and for the Cardholder qualify for Reward Points.
By using the membership card, cardholders agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described herein and any future modifications to the program. Cardholders are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of their contact
information, including their email address. This program and its benefits are offered solely at the discretion of George's Music, Inc., and we reserve the right to cancel or modify the terms of the Program without prior notice.